Why You Should Register Your Domain Name With Hover
- No upselling
- Transfers are easy
- Free WHOIS Privacy
- No spam, Less is more
- Quality customer service
- Clean user interface and website
- To point and little to no-nonsense
These are the few reasons we recommend that you use Register your domain name with Hover.
- Head over to https://www.hover.com/ to register your Domain name with hover.
- Enter your desired website name in the ‘Find your domain name’ box. Once the search is complete you will see all the available domains.
- In case your domain name is not available click on Make an offer Or you can have a look at the suggestion list given below.
- It’s best to avoid using numbers or hyphens if possible, it’s best to keep your website name short and sweet, so it’s easier for people to remember and they keep coming back.
- Once you decide on the one you want just hit the + sign and it will add it to the cart. Note: You can also add multiple if you like. After that hit proceeds to cart, Once you’re there you can pick if you want an email forward, small mailboxes, or big mailboxes.
- If you plan to keep the same domain name for quite a few years, it’s best to buy it for a long time, say 3-5 years. Once you’re done click on checkout, fill in your billing details, and hit continue.
- Once you purchased your domain name it will show up in your manage domain section. There you can hover over your domain name and view its information. You can even click edit and check its auto-renew, transfer lock, privacy, and so on.
- You can even adjust the name servers if you’re trying to point your domain to a different server/hosting provider. You can go over to DNS and have a look at the records/edit them. That’s pretty much it, super simple and to point.